Quintin de Klerk
Key achievements and appointments are as follows:
- Registered as a Professional Valuer;
- Experienced in the compilation of the property master file, reconciling deeds data with municipal financial data and the cadastre for the following Municipalities:
- Midvaal Local Municipality (2007 and 2011)
- Metsimaholo Local Municipality (2008)
- Emfuleni Local Municipality (2009)
- Lesedi Local Municipality (2010)
Previous valuation experience includes Computer Assisted Mass Appraisals (CAMA) utilizing GIS, aerial photography and or Pictometry for the following Municipalities:
- Midvaal Local Municipality
- Metsimaholo Local Municipality
- Emfuleni Local Municipality
- Lesedi Local Municipality
The valuation methods of Public Service Infrastructure, which was prepared and presented to the South African Right of Way Association (SARWA) and accepted for public service infrastructure.
Valued specialized properties in the past ten years for example, schools, hotels, reservoirs, public infrastructures, casinos, shopping centres, correctional services facilities and police stations.
The creating of property master files in terms of the MPRA for various municipalities including Metsimaholo, Midvaal, Emfuleni and Lesedi ? more than 400 000 properties.